The whitening and shining teeth are an essential thing that adds to the visage of your face.
Brushing teeth with a healthy toothpaste is the most important thing for us when we kick off our day in the morning and when we end our day in the night. But what is the one thing that you look in your toothpaste when you go out to the market to buy it? If you ask this question to a small or big audience, the answer undoubtedly would be the ‘Safety’.
Dental care and personal hygiene have taken new leaps in the last two decades, and millennials expect a lot from their toothpaste. Now, the modern definition of dental care waves between safety and aesthetics.
As emphasized above, the word safety has a broad ambit attached to it as it includes everything from saving your tooth from decaying, from your gums to have the proper vascular supply with deteriorating, from cavities to bad breath, from strong teeth to a fresh breath. And all of these, without any harmful chemical substances in it.
Why DentaSciene Toothpaste-
In recent years, we all have seen myriads of advertisements advocating to use Ayurvedic toothpaste to the whitening of teeth, combating gum diseases. The world around us is going herbal and organic in its consumption of daily eatables, farming and cosmetics. The simple reason is that it has witnessed the harms the chemicals brings with it which appear to be low cost initially but proved hazardous for the health and teeth were no exceptions.
With the cost of dental care increases every year, the cost of prevention still stands nowhere near to it. The only thing for you is to ensure that you choose an Ayurveda toothpaste without harmful chemicals and even providing you with all the benefits.
DentaScience Ayurvedic Toothpaste is a potent combination of 21 ayurvedic herbs which provides complete oral care. The ancient proven herbs ensure strong enamel and shiny teeth. The research based formulation is delicately manufactured to preserve its utmost effectiveness.
Benefits of ‘DentaScience’ Toothpaste
The benefits of this Ayurvedic toothpaste always supersedes the cost that one pays to a dental checkup in terms of its benefits. The following benefits with all-natural ingredients without any harmful synthetic chemical make ‘DentaScience’ an Ayurvedic toothpaste of choice for the seekers of proper dental care-
The combination of twenty herbs described below contains antiseptic, analgesic(pain-killer) and astringent properties. The ‘Denta Science’ doesn’t let the decaying of teeth quickly. The regular use of Ayurvedic ‘Denta Science’ resists the formation of plaque around the teeth and prevents them from decaying.
The healthy gums keep teeth intact in the oral cavity and ‘Denta Science’ promises gum protection. The ingredient ‘Vajardanti’ acts as a shield for providing gum protection.
The anti-bleeding action of ‘Denta Science’ is that one benefit that keeps it ahead of all the other toothpaste in the market. This action makes it find a place in your bathroom for sure if you care for the delicate gums of your baby. It also ensures proper blood vascular supply for it keep gums stay young and healthy.
The ingredients with natural fragrance used in ‘Denta Science’ helps in controlling a dental, medical condition called ‘Halitosis’ or ‘Pyorrhea’, i.e., foul smell breath.
Harmful Chemical Free
The manufacturing of ‘Denta Science’ is done without using any harmful chemicals and is also entirely vegan in its production. Any expensive cosmetic toothpaste seldom meets the benefits of what ‘Denta Science’ is providing.
The formulation used in the tootpaste does let any yellow layer or plaque to adhere on your teeth. This actions ensures ‘Denta Science’ giving you shining teeth surely without any second thought.
Ingredients in ‘DentaScience Toothpaste’
A perfect blend of twenty one medicinal herbs, ‘Denta Science’ is a total dental care solution for your teeth and oral cavity. The following herbs make it a dental remedy and solution without any second doubt-
- Haldi Root (Curcuma longa)– ‘Haldi’ or ‘Turmeric’ is a well-known herb since ages for its antiseptic, anti-carcinogenic, healing properties. It makes your toothpaste a potent weapon you fight dental woes.
- Vajradanti (Barleria prionitis)– As the name tells, ‘Vajradanti’, it stands for ‘diamond teeth’ and strengthen them.
- Pudina Leaf (Mentha arvensis)- The aroma of ‘Menthol’ is used in a wide range of products. This property of menthol in ‘Denta Science’ has been used to bring freshness for oral activity.
- Majuphal (Quercus infectoria)- The ‘Oak Galls’ is an astringent and a natural anti-coagulant that stops bleeding of gums.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum)- The dry bark of ‘Cinnamon’ help combating foul smell from mouth and fights dental carries.
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)- ‘Holy Basil’ is the queen of herbs in Ayurveda and has unmatchable healing properties and protects oral cavity from ulcers. The herb is a disinfectant and a mouth freshener.
- Vaividang (Embellia ribes)- Known as ‘False black pepper’; it is widely used as for its anti-parasitic properties and gives ‘Denta Science’ an ability to fight with germs of the oral cavity and keeping teeth germs and parasites free.
- Babool (Acacia arabica)- The ‘Indian Gum Arabic Tree’ is highly popular among Indians since centuries in managing dental care and hygiene. This plant is a dental guard against because of its anti-parasitic properties.
- Maricha- (Piper nigrum)- The ‘Black pepper’ is known as the king of spices in the Indian kitchen and is readily used to clear oral cavity from extra mucus. The herb also has astringent and mouth refreshing properties.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)- The ‘Nimtree’ or ‘Indian lilac’ has anti-bacterial properties and gives protection from gingivitis.
- Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum)- The natural analgesic effects of ‘Pellitory’ helps in toothache.
- Meswak (Salvadora persica)- A wonder herb that is almost synonym to the dental care makes this a perfect guard to strengthen gums, preventing and delaying tooth decay. It eliminates bad breath, improve sensitivity of taste-buds with promoting cleaner teeth.
- Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)- Commonly known as green cardamom, it treats bad breath and prevents cavities.
- Laung (Syzygium aromaticum)- The anti bacterial action of ‘Indian Clove’ makes it an indispensable part of this formulation. It also help in combating the pain in case of tootache.
- Gandhpura oil (Gaultheria fragrantiss)- The ‘wintergreen oil’ comes with the properties of an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
Other than these herbs mentioned above, the ‘Denta Science’ Ayurvedic toothpaste contains Kapur, Saunf, Tomar, Choti Peepli, Shunti, and spearmint oil. The benefits these herbs do is to augment the benefits narrated in great details above.
The bacteria that form plaque use the sugar and stick on teeth surface, the soft carbonated air cold drink you take decays your teeth. Only the essence of Vedic science can protect them without any harm, so rely on ‘DentaScience’ when it comes to the care of your most important organ which helps you to chew your favorite meals throughout the life.
How to use ‘DentaScience’-
- For adult, apply a 2 cm strip of product onto soft bristle toothbrush. For children use pea-sized amount. Brush teeth thoroughly and gently.
- Brush your tongue too to get rid of any bacteria buildup and to clear plaque that has gotten stuck there during the brushing process.
- Spit out the remnants of toothpaste, saliva, and water into a clean sink. Finish by rinsing your mouth with cold water.
- Use the product at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist or physician.