In the hunt for a body wash that has a long-lasting fragrance, the health freaks add all sorts of chemical compounds in their bathtubs. While this does add some flavours to your body wash, but it fails to beat the daily blues of dust and pollution. All these evils could still be countered off with something that has everything natural in its core. The only thing you have to do is to pay some heed to the needs of your body that can also help it with long-lasting fragrance naturally.
Cleaning our body is a daily act that we do almost every day and which we must do to keep it away from getting aged, dull and dead. Now, these two words ‘Cleaning’ and ‘Cleansing’ may sound similar and almost have the same spelling. Still, the latter has a deep meaning and process to give your body nourishing, glowing and ravishing appearance and devoid of free radicals.
Why Naranga Body Cleanser is a Long-Lasting Fragrance Body Wash?
The care to self is a new concept in India. The millennials love knowing about the products they use but because of continuous changing seasons and weathers, this can keep them in a state of confusion. This confusion becomes more of an issue with a hot and humid environment, dust, smoke, and pollution around as it directly leads to higher damage and risk to the skin and body.
The counterfeit beauty products made up of synthetic chemicals may do cleanse your skin. Still, they add more chemicals to your body. This exposure to chemical agents might give you the desired result, but most likely, it would damage your skin in the long run for sure. If you follow health journals, magazines, news articles carefully or even superficially, you might have noticed the scientific reports emerging out now and then about the hazards these chemicals bring along with them. Well, this is not to frighten you off but to make you aware of choosing something fundamental, healthy, natural to the core and that can still give your body long-lasting smell.
If you do some research on finding a body wash with long-lasting fragrance, then please do keep one thing in mind that it should be chemical and sulphate in its production. While there are too many organic washes for the body around us, the hunt for a reliable and chemical and sulphate free body wash in India still is a task for the people who search for a body wash with long-lasting fragrance.
The merits you read above are present in the ‘Naranga Body Cleanser’ which is a lush body wash containing no sulphate in its production.
- Antibacterial, Anti-fungal- With the alarming rise of bacterial and fungal infection across the globe, healthy skin can counter the bacterial and fungal infections more effectively than an ordinary skin that does not have any protection around it. ‘Naranga’ body wash has the requisite ingredients that give it the properties to claim antibacterial and anti-fungal body wash.
- Body wash for all skin type- Because of its ingredients, ‘Naranga’ helps with all skin type, from dry to soft, it nourishes every skin type and keep them alive and don’t let the smooth epidermal cells of the skin go dead quickly.
- Acts as an antioxidant- A perfect body wash necessarily has to have antioxidants that can counter the ill effects of free radical. While it is good to have meals, nutrients that antioxidants in them, your skin’s additional antioxidants requirement can be filled with using ‘Naranga’ body wash daily. It cleanses the skin and reduces the blemishes.
- Hydration for dry skin- ‘Naranga’ provides much-needed hydration to the body to counter the ill effects of the hot and humid environment around. The body wash does not let the skin go dry, makes it supple and smooth.
- Anti-Ageing- With every second body wash claiming to be an anti-ageing body wash, the selection of a right, natural, and good anti-ageing body wash becomes very difficult for you. Still, the detailed list of ingredients in ‘Naranga’ body wash that make it unique can help you to choose the best among countless body washes.
- Acts as an exfoliator- Skin exfoliation is a requirement to have clean and lustrous skin. ‘Naranga’ body wash removes oil, dirt from the skin to cleanse it and helps in exfoliation. The skin sheds dead cells naturally, but sometimes to have a clean and lustrous skin exfoliation is required. It’s essential to remove oil, dirt and cleanse the skin. Eliminating the dead cells from the skin gives it a youthful and healthy-looking appearance with a pleasant fragrance.
- Orange Extracts- ‘Naranga’ or Orange contains high ‘Vitamin C’ that helps in looking skin young as high citric acid fights exfoliation. The presence of natural organic oils in this face wash keeps skin softer and healthier. The antioxidants in orange keep away free radicals to counter wrinkles and ageing. The oranges do away with sagging of skin to improve firmness.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe vera consists of 98.5% water in it which surely acts as an organic boon for the hydration of the body. The aloe vera in ‘Naranga’ body wash keeps skin moistened, and protects from skin burns and UV radiations.
- Honey- Honey has antibacterial properties and antioxidants. It is one of the active ingredients in treating acne. The antioxidant nature of Honey slows down the ageing process. Honey in ‘Naranga’ body wash further compliment aloe vera and imparts soothing and moistening effects. It is a complexion booster and helps in the in-depth cleansing process because it unclogs the body pores.
- Neem Extract- ‘Naranga’ body wash contains ‘Neem’ in it as a powerful ingredient in washing this body as antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties because of the presence of Nimbin, Nimandial in natural form.
- Cucumber Extracts- The advantage of having cucumber in ‘Naranga’ body wash makes it tolerable even for sensitive skins. Cucumber is rich in Vitamin C and Caffeic acid that eases up irritated and inflamed skin. The presence of silica in cucumber firms up sagging skin.
How to use:
- Wet your skin in the shower or bath.
- Put an adequate quantity of body wash on your palms
- Lather, some of the body, wash on your hands, use a washcloth or loofah to apply on your skin.
- Rinse it off and do pat dry with a towel.
- Don’t rub the skin too much as this would take away moisture.
- Use ‘Naranga’ body wash daily for healthy, clean and youthful-looking skin.