6 SuperIngredients for gorgeous Skin and Hair
Each one of us want to achieve glowing, gorgeous and blemish free skin. Ironically the secret of super gorgeous skin sometimes seems to be hidden in those ingredients which are found in the nature and which often remain hidden from us. Ayurveda has always tried to bring back those secrets, existing in those herbs for our beauty, health and above all spiritual well being. Let us discover these magical herbs from the lap of mother nature and give our skin that eternal radiance and everlasting change. Here is a list, some of which can be found in Sukrit Ayurveda’s range of skin and hair care treatments.
1. Mulberry has been used for host of purposes since time immemorial. Mulberries contain anthocyanins which are potent antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals. Mulberry is full of antioxidants, it’s been touted as a fruit for anti-aging, and hence it is used as an attempt to achieve youthful, wrinkle-free skin. Mulberries also contain properties that may promote melanin synthesis, which may result in a clear, rejuvenated complexion. Use Sukrit Ayurveda Mulberry Day Cream and enjoy the benefits of Mulberry.
2. Pomgamia Pinnata popularly known as Karanja oil, has been highly recommended for intensive hair loss. Pongamia oil nourishes and normalizes metabolic function in hair follicles, and thus strengthens and stimulates hair growth. Karanja oil is highly recommended for those hair care products where emolliency is required. Pongamia oil helps to reduce dandruff from the scalp and can help to get rid of itchy and dry scalp. Find the goodness of Pongamia or Karanja oil in Sukrit Ayurveda’s Pongmia Hair Cleanser
3.Avocado The natural oils in an avocado can penetrate deep into the skin, helping to soften and hydrate dry and flaky patches. Avocados are rich in healthy fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that can improve your skin from the inside. One of the main skin benefits comes from their high oleic acid content. This mono unsaturated fatty acid maintains moisture in the epidermal layer of the skin, helping to make it soft and hydrated. Sukrit Ayurveda presents a range of exclusive lip balms with avocado as its main ingredients. The combination of avocado oil with shea butter base is designed to give natural sunshield and extraordinary moisture for the dry chapped lips, keeping them safe & hydrated so that your smile can go an extra mile. Sukrit Ayurveda Avocado lip balm is a must try.
4. Saffron Who wants to resist a healthy glowing skin and especially when that glow is all natural. Saffron or keas can give you a skin like queen’s. Saffron has been used as beauty ingredients of the Royals for many centuries. It has excellent purifying as well as anti-bacterial properties. It also lightens the skin tone. Saffron benefits skin because it contains many vitamins and antioxidants that are beneficial to the skin. It is anti-inflammatory, anti fungal which soothes skin and can be also used to treat acne. Enjoy the benefits of Saffron with our Handcrafted Saffron Bathing Bar.
5. GotuKola is a small herb found in swampy area and near natural water. Scientifically this herb is known as Centella Asiatica.This amazing herb can easily heal any kind of cut, wounds and burns on the skin because it has properties that increases blood supplies to the affected areas. Thus it raises the antioxidant level there. It also helps in diminishing the stretch marks and scars that appear on the skin. GotuKola herb is also a powerful ingredient to fight cellulite on the skin. It reduces the possible inflammation. Enjoy the goodness of GotuKola with Sukrit Ayurveda Gotu Kola Night Cream.
6. Moringa is loaded with nutrients like calcium, vitamin A, B, C, D, E; minerals like copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, silica and manganese. Moringa leaves contain about 30 antioxidants and hence highly recommended for healthy skin. It is also a super anti-aging skincare ingredient that clears skin of acne and inflammation. It reduces wrinkles, and restores health to shining locks. It’s also easily absorbed into the skin. Sukrit Ayurveda Sun shield lotion is non chemical, daily use sunscreen which protects and hydrates the skin at the same time, with Moringa as its main ingredient. It is recommended for all skin types including those with blemish-prone skin.